Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by MEEMS. You want to know seven (7) strange/weird/crazy things about me? That takes some thinking - especially since there must be thousands.

1. I love to tease - I've told my grandchildren just to remember that when I tell them something; nine times out of ten, I am teasing them. One daughter (law) told her children to watch my eyes! Go figure...

2. When I blow my nose I have to close my eyes as my right eye will spray my glasses. As a baby, I had to have my tear duct opened and as a result air comes out of that duct and you figure out the rest. Once had a doctor tell me to hold my nose and blow which I did. He repeated this statement and I did what he said. Finally he got right in front of me and told me again - I looked him straight in the eye and said "Watch my right eye!" He did and the eyelash fluttered at him. You should have seen the look on his face. Priceless.

3. I am T-TOTALLY terrified of snakes - paper/plastic/pictures/whatever! Do not even tease me about one!!! My grandchildren learned from their daddy's "Do not EVER tease Baca about a snake; do not show her one - nothing!" It's a long story, but just remember this weird number 3.

4. I have a strange sense of humor - I see something funny in most situations. Was at the piano in a church service and we had a "minister" there that was different to say the least. He had a "word" for most everyone in the congregation and it just didn't seem right. He came over to me and told me that I 'was going to go through valleys and over mountains but God was going to be with me, to not fear'. Well, this was VERY good! I knew that, but what I really knew was that the next day we were heading for IL (we were living in VA at that time) and we were certainly going through valley's and over mountains - that was a real truth. Anyway, it hit my funny bone and I had to bite both jaws to keep from laughing myself off the piano bench.

5. I HATE to hear someone CHOMP/SCRUNCH on ice! Drives me crazy.

6. It takes a whole whole lot to make me angry. Doesn't hardly ever happen; I can make one think I am, but deep inside I'm laughing. I hate to get angry because it's not pretty at all - big time ugly. I love to "act" angry with my grandchildren and can actually scare them, but when I'm done messin with them, they laugh so much, and that's the reason I "acted" angry, just to see them laugh.

7. Do not drink coffee - love the smell, especially candles.

I doed it - I TAG MARME and BEAUTIFUL CHAOS.

4 comments:

ree said...

I love the one about the over-zealous-word-giver! That is so funny!

Meems said...

I loved finding out more about you. So very interesting. You are such a joy. Has anyone played the pretend snake trick on you, or are they to afraid.

JAC said...

NO ONE that really knows me, pretends or plays ANY thing that has to do with the S.... word - I am so bad with this, I get physically sick - doesn't matter of it's dead or alive.

F. F said...

suddenlink.netI love chomping ice!!! I'll try and remember not to chomp on ice when I'm around you ha!