Monday, October 8, 2007

AD


I did, I did - I had a birthday a few days ago and I thank those of you that knew about it and wished me a happy day! What I must tell you about is a gift I received and give credit where credit is due! My husband bought me the most beautiful pen and pencil set. I do have a thing for pens and pencils - simply love them. We have someone in our church - won't tell you his name, but his initials are AD, and he sings most beautiful, always has a big smile and is such a kind man. He makes these sets out of different wood and my honeypooch got mine made of pecan. I love it and must show you in this picture. I'm thinking it will make a wonderful Christmas present or presents for someone.......anywho - here's the picture! TA DAA..........................................

2 comments:

marme said...

Great job Andy! Those are beautiful!

Did I ever say happy birthday?

Well, happy birthday!

late...

Meems said...

Happy late birthday. I love those pens. Very nice.