Saturday, December 15, 2007

FLofSAFA Christmas Party

Hats off to MARME! What a beautiful job and what a lot of work put into the beautiful Christmas party that I totally enjoyed this past Thursday evening. I'm sure MARME had helpers, but I am not sure of how many or their names; so a big THANK YOU to them also. What a wonderful church family we are blessed with. Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy. Thank you all for including me as you do; this means so much to me and also I want to thank you for your prayers for my health.....it's allllll going to be OK soonest! Love you all, and again thank you!

4 comments:

Meems said...

Love you baca. I really wish we had more oppurtunities to hang out. Your such a great person.

beautiful chaos said...

I love my baca! You are one of my most favoritest people!

marme said...

Thanks Baca! It was fun! Me and Mag, my little elf!

ree said...

Love, love, love you baca! Hope you are feeling better!