Saturday, December 29, 2007

Blab and Gab Thingee

Hey Ya All:
It's that time again -
What: Blab and Gab Thingee
When: 3 Jan '08
Time: 6:00 p.m. (Yes, we changed the time!)
Where: Olive Garden, 4399 W Houston Hrt Expy
Ya all come - We have lots of fun and please feel free to bring someone with you. If you would please let me know if you can come, in order for me to kinda get a count in order to get seating, I would appreciate it so much.
HAPPY NEW YEAR - may your new year be blessed beyond belief!
Hugs,
JAC

3 comments:

Nanna's Place said...

Count me in!!!

beautiful chaos said...

hubby working.
when you said, 'bring somebody'
Did you mean a 3 and a 4 year old?
where's squirt on thursday, rhondie?

ree said...

Thank you for the call! I missed you all tonight. I had to be at work at 5:30 this morning, so I wasn't feeling like going much of anywhere tonight! =)
Hope you all had a grand time!