Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We arrived back in San Angelo yesterday afternoon; as always it's good to be home. We have so very much to be thankful for, not only today but always. First of all I'm so thankful that my Father placed me in a loving home with my uncle and aunt and they taught me about Jesus. My husband is certainly a gift from the Lord; my three sons are precious jewels as are their wives. My grandchildren, my angels, are certainly more precious than gold! Most of all I thank the Lord for His salvation plan and that He loves me beyond a love that I can comprehend. I want to serve Him for the rest of my days; being as close to Him as I possibly can - right up under his arm pit, close to His heart. God bless you all and I love the whole bunch of you and am so thankful that God brought us to SA. Hugs - Me

5 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

We missed you!! Glad you're back.

Meems said...

Your such a great women. I'm glad your life is so blessed.

Nanna's Place said...

I love you and have missed you!

Nanna's Place said...

I love you and have missed you!

Shadair said...

Hey Julie, I have a google account now,so I can leave comments now, or at least I'm going to try
Shari