Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thinking and thinking! Anything to keep from starting the packing "up" for the trip which means leaving in the morning (Fri). Since I'm such an old coot and more MATURE coot, let me tell you chillins something I've learned in my many years of living. Ever have a period in your life so dark, so ugly black, so horrible you can't think straight? You wonder "Where are you God?" When it's darker than pitch, simply PRAISE THE LORD! That is the key to real victory. Believe me when I tell you I have had BLACK times in my life; but praising my Lord has been the answer. At times I would praise the Lord ALL the day long! Philippians 4:8 - 9 "Whatsoever things are TRUE, whatsoever things are HONEST, whatsoever things are JUST, whatsoever things are PURE, whatsoever things are LOVELY, whatsoever things are of GOOD REPORT; if there be any VIRTUE, and if there by any PRAISE, THINK ON THESE THINGS! Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." SIMPLY PRAISE THE LORD and peace will come! That's the key! Trust me on this one......

7 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

You are precious! Thank you!
Have a great weekend and a wonderful Birthday!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
If it's ok with you, I'm gonna copy and paste the scripture to my blog...

Meems said...

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I love women with experience who can give advice from their lives to those of us without as much.

JAC said...

Beautiful - copy/paste all you want.

ree said...

Thanks, Baca....

Nanna's Place said...

Thanks Bacca. I needed that. You are awsome and I love you much....I hope you are having a GREAT birthday.....

beautiful chaos said...

Happy Baca-day!

marme said...

Hope your birthday was grand! We took your advice on our retreat and praised the Lord!

It worked!