Friday, July 27, 2007

A Wonderful Friday

Today is a wonderful day! I put my feet on the floor this a.m. and knew I would make another day. So many things to be thankful for - God is so good. Only one thing He cannot do and that is fail! I choose to trust Him because I know He is my shield and my strength. To you who might be reading this - I can only say TRUST THE LORD with all your being - He is trustworthy.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

7 comments:

marme said...

Welcome, my friend, I am so glad you are here and I look forward to reading your inspiring thoughts and encouraging words and hilarious stories!

It looks so good!

Love you!

Lynda said...

This so wonderful, even at this age we can have fun.
Love you!
Lyndalou

La said...

Welcome! =) La

rhondamarie said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging....be careful it's addicting.

kdp said...

welcome to our sisterhood of blogging. we have a wonderful gathering of real, uplifting, and funny women, just coming together to share their hearts and lives.

ree said...

I'm so glad you've started blogging!!! Welcome to this all-inclusive, profound, funny, uplifting, supportive circle of friends!!!!

Meems said...

Welcome to our ever growing circle of friends.