Friday, April 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETHEART

Today is my sweetheart's birthday. Happy Birthday to my man! How I love him - I can only thank God for bringing this guy into my life and for giving him to me. It was a total God Thing! So many times I don't know what I would have done without him; sometimes I didn't know what to do WITH him! If we have a husband that loves the Lord, serves Him and is in His word at all times; we truly have a treasure straight from God. I do have such a treasure. Praise the Lord for this darling and I can only say THANK YOU to my mother-in-law, Mama for raising this fine man. Without her, there certainly would not be a Merrell. May you, my honeypooch, have many, many more birthdays and may God richly bless you in the days ahead. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: