Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FEEDBACK PLEASE - FEEDBACK!

Recently someone approached me about "doing" a teaching "cooking" class here in my home. I've given it a lot of thought and ya know - it might be fun. Would any of you be interested? Give it some thought and then, tell me what you would want to learn - maybe look over some of my recipes on www.JuliaTheChildsRecipes.com
and see if one of those might interest you. Next - when would be the best time - day, evening, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri???? Feedback please!!! Hugs, Baca

1 comment:

Meems said...

I would! Pies and Bread. That's what I would like to know more about. Of course we will be moving very soon, but for now during the week would work, so long as you don't mind me bringing my kids. If me bringing my kids is to much I completly understand.