Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Family Reunion

Glen Rose here we come. This weekend is my mother-in-law's side of the family's reunion. We always look forward to this time of the year. These folks may be up in years but they are not old in spirit - such fun. My sweetie and I went out today and purchased our water guns, shooting up to 70 feet. My kids had best watch their backsides! I'm after them!!! Started preparing food and freezing it today to take; will do a Cheesecake tomorrow and freeze, then cobbler and bread on Thur. We'll leave right after I have my appointment with the surgeon on Fri morning. All of our kids and family will be with us and how we look forward to that time. Ya all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

ree said...

Mmmm...those homemade yummies sound good!
Hope you all have a great time!

I'm trying to picture you with a water gun....