Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's Snot Happening

Today I am not crying, I'm not in pain, I'm not taking "knock me out" drugs - I'm laughing and very thankful that what was supposed to have happened today - DID NOT! I was supposed to have sinus surgery this a.m. but because the surgeon was in an accident, he's on medical leave. I'm very sorry for him, but I AM SO HAPPY! I really was dreading the surgery - had it before in '94 - I'm a poet! Now I'm sorry we're not meeting this Thursday for our Blab and Gab get together. As of today I really do not know when the surgery will be scheduled. Maybe NEVER - the Great Physician is very capable of sticking His fingers up my nostrils and really give me a cleaning out. If that happens you will hear me shouting all over SA and may see me in the streets dancing! That's all for today ya all.

6 comments:

ree said...

I'm so glad it's been a great day for you!!!
Any day without surgery is certainly a great day!!!
Miss you bunches!!!

chronicler said...

Ok then. We'll just pray that the Great Physician does indeed stick His finger up your nose and give you a good cleaning! (And a healing to boot!)

Weldon said...

Stay away from the Dr. sick people go there. If you are not sick when you go you will be before you leave.
We will pray for you also.

Nanna's Place said...

So glad you are not having surgery, so sad we are not having blab and gab.

beautiful chaos said...

Ooooo... if HE sticks His fingers up there and works wonders, Can I watch?!?!?!
:)

ree said...

Just don't let your kids watch...
Because if GOD sticks HIS fingers up someone else's nose, then SURELY it's okay for THEM to do it as well!